- Database Administrator (DBA).
- Java Application Developer.
- Basic understanding one or several popular DBMS and of Structured Query
- Basic understanding of Java programming language.
- Basic understanding of Operating System Filesystem (I/O, Type of Filesystem, etc).
- PC or Laptop with minimum of 2.4GHz CPU, 8 GB of RAM, DVD Drive and 200 GB of available hard disk space.
- Softwares :
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition
- CentOS Linux Operating System
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
At the completion of this course, attendee should be able to :
- Understand the concepts of Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Understand Hadoop storage, map reduce platform and its utilities
- Configuring Hadoop Cluster.
- Setting up, developing and configuring Hadoop, Map Reduce, HBase, Yarn, Tez,
Flume, Spark, Zookeeper.
10 days / 60 hours
Data analysis as part of business intelligence solutions is a growing demanding needs. It has become more and more mission critical than ever before.
The challenges are data is getting bigger in size and complexity, thus make it hard to provide a valid and timely management report. Recency is the key to making the prompt and right decision.
The problem of preparing the data can be solved by a promising and proven big data platform, Hadoop. Based on Google big data platform mechanism, Hadoop successfully grow from a small project into a mainstream big data platform nowadays.
This course is developed to provide you with a basic understanding of using Hadoop, when it can use best, and how to work with Hadoop with many of its frameworks.