Network Engineer, Technical Staff, CTO
Students attending this class must have fundamental electrical and telecommunication knowledge and one year on the-job cellular telecommunication experience.
This training will give understanding to the participant about radio network technologies including the air interfaces of UMTS/WCDMA, GSM and LTE as defined by 3gpp, as well as other non-3gpp radio networks including wifi/802.11, WiMAX/802.16.
At the end of this workshop, participant will be able to:
- Able to explain the terminology related to 3gpp & non 3gpp radio technologies.
- Able to identify the involved radio technologies in 3gpp & non 3gpp
- Able to explain the basic concept of 3gpp & non 3gpp radio technologies (i.e fundamentals of radio interface TDMA, CDMA, OFDMA and etc, interface names).
- Able to explain and identify 3gpp & non 3gpp radio technologies in terms of system features, performance, configurations and structures (i.e able to distinguish frame structure, radio channel types, radio techniques used and etc).
- Able to highlight comparisons and differences between technologies
- Able to explain the types and application of 3gpp/non 3gpp technologies in the context of indosat
Class Lecturing, discussion, simulation and practice